- Salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp tandoori curry paste
- 200g Sweet Potato cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala (or ground coriander)
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Green beans
- Red Chili’s (optional)
- Coat the salmon in the curry paste. Put the potatoes in a large pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 15-20 mins until tender but still retaining their shape. Drain and leave to steam-dry.
- Heat the grill. Put the salmon fillets on a baking tray lined with foil and cook until tender, about 6-8 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the garlic and spices. Cook for a few mins until fragrant, then tip in the potatoes. Fry for 3 mins until crisp at the edges, then throw in the beans. Cook for 2-3 mins more until warmed through. Season well and serve with the salmon, coriander sprinkled over, chutney on the side.