You’re late! You’ve got 10 mins for breakfast before you need to fly out the door… this one’s for you.
It will keep you going until lunch, and despite the pretty picture it only takes 5 minutes to throw together which gives you a whole 5 minutes to chomp it down before you race out the door faster than Usain Bolt on the Olympic starting blocks!
- 1 cup organic gluten-free rolled jumbo oats
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds; coconut milk; pinch of cinnamon
- fresh fruit of your choosing
- In a pan add the oats, chia seeds and enough milk to cover.
- Place the pan on a medium heat and allow the oats to absorb the coconut milk, stirring regularly. In the meantime scour your fridge for fruit, ideally berries but as your in a hurry today choose the fruits you fancy!
- Peel and chop the fruit ready to sling it into the porridge.
- Back to the porridge. The amount of coconut milk that you add is really down to you, I like to see it in mine but you may prefer less. Once the oats are nice and soft turn the heat off and stir in the pinch of cinnamon.
- Scoop the oats into a bowl and add the fruit. Take as much time as you can to chew your food, more on chewing soon!